It is time for our Swine it Podcast Roundtable!
What you will learn:
1. Nick’s lessons on visiting over 40 countries;
2. Temperature screening of employees, from a feed mill standpoint;
4. Social distancing in the feed mill;
5. Staff safety relative to COVID-19 at the feed mill;
6. Active screening, from a packing plant standpoint;
7. Thoughts on social distancing;
8. Insights on hygiene and disinfection standpoint;
9. What is being done from a communication and education standpoint;
10. Staff safety relative to COVID-19 at the packing plant;
11. How to stay connected during a pandemic.
Meet our guests:
-Nick Treblik, Business Operations Director for Cargill Animal Nutrition, leads 70 feed mills in North America, 2200 employees in the areas of environmental health and safety, food safety quality and regulatory, servicing customers, manufacturing excellence including build and maintain our assets. 21 years with Cargill, 18 years in North America, 3 years leading Cargill’s European, Middle East, African, Russian, Indian and South Korean business operations and supply chain teams.
-Steve Edmunds, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Director U.S. East for Cargill Protein, provides EHS Leadership and support for 78 Cargill manufacturing facilities in 20 US Eastern states and the island of Bonaire covering many different businesses. 15 years with Cargill with prior roles as H&S Team Leader & NA Safety Lead for Cargill Starches & Sweeteners and Protein Safety Lead in Eddyville, IA.
Note: We are in first place in the ranking “Top 15 Swine Industry Podcasts”. Thank you for your audience! You are part of this achievement. Check it out, go to blog.feedspot.com/swine_industry_podcasts/