Do you think it is possible to launch a scale-able start-up in just one week’s time
with no money invested? That might sound too good to be true, but Dan Norris
has not only articulated an approach
to this in his book, “The 7 Day Startup”
, he has also used it to grow his own business, WPcurve
to close to $25K in monthly recurring revenue it his first year, and over 50K in monthly recurring revenue now. On this week’s episode, I’ve invited him to share his unique insights about running low-risk startups.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why having a profitable idea isn’t enough.
- Why founder / idea fit is so critical.
- How to build momentum and how to know when you have it.
- What Dan has learned about being a published author and selling books in general.
- Why your business should look appealing to investors, even if you aren’t trying to attract them.
- How our ideas differ about investing back into your business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian