Ian is on vacation this week in Greece, and I am getting ready to fly back to the United States. I was in the process of packing my bags, when I received a call from a listener named Josh who was curious about what kind of stuff we have been traveling with recently.
I have written about my travel kit many times on the blog (here’s the most recent one
), so if you don’t want to hear me talk about what I keep in my backpack, this might not be the episode for you. This episode is largely a continuation of that post.
We did an episode a while back called “the 10 Travel Commandments”
a while back that talks about how we travel in general.
I would love to hear about your favorite travel items in the comments below!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How the iPhone has impacted the way that we pack for travel.
- The gear that we use to record this podcast when we’re on the go.
- The different types of bags that I travel with and what I use them for.
- Why I have been collecting watches recently.
- Some of my favorite recent additions to my travel kit.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian