Corina Tripon worked with Kelley and I for a few years and we were so grateful to have her, and today we’re talking about her business Ginger Root. She’s one of the hardest working people we know, an extraordinary mom, and has grit like no other!
Corina founded Ginger Root Growth Coaching a little over a year ago, and today we’re going to explore the ups and downs of that difficult but rewarding first year of entrepreneurship.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [4:00] Taking ownership of your own success
- [5:45] Our first-hand experience with Corina’s coaching
- [8:45] Moving from an employee mindset to an entrepreneur mindset
- [14:30] How to know if you're ready to start that business
- [18:00] Corina’s intention with launching Ginger Root
- [22:00] What gets Corina excited in her business and in life & what keeps her pushing forward
- [25:30] The biggest lesson that Corina has learned over the past year
- [27:30] Corina’s sales wisdom
- [30:15] Entrepreneurs experience resistance
- [34:00] Saying yes to yourself
The Tyler & Kelley Show is produced by Podcast Masters