On this week's episode, we are speaking with Lewis Howes, the host of The School of Greatness, a massively popular podcast. He is a former pro athlete turned lifestyle entrepreneur who went from sleeping on his sister's couch, to running a seven figure business, in a couple of years. Today marks the release of Lewis' new book, The School of Greatness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 2 steps that will lead you to success
- Working on your weaknesses vs. going all in on your strengths
- It's time to start embracing fear
- How Lewis overcame his fear of public speaking
- You are setting yourself up to fail if you try and do anything on your own
- What Lewis took from sport and applied to business
- 10,000 hour rule vs. the hacking mentality
- Grow by surrounding yourself with successful people
- How to build from ground zero
- Increase your accountability by joining or creating a mastermind
- Lewis' morning routine
- One of the keys to being great is being grateful
- The importance of making your bed first thing in the morning
- Common threads Lewis has seen interviewing 200 of the greatest people in the world
- How to build confidence from nothing
- What Lewis' current diet looks like and how it's evolved over the years
- Keeping balanced in today's busy world
- Strategies for getting into a flow state
- How to achieve greatness in your own life
Related links: Sunwarrior
Lewis Howes - The School of Greatness (book)
Lewis Howes' website
Follow Lewis Howe on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
The School of Greatness (Lewis' podcast)
Tim Ferriss - The 4-Hour Workweek (book)
Listen to Gretchen Rubin previously on TUHP (episo…
Headspace (guided meditation)
Charlene Johnson - The Chalene Show (podcast)
Tim Ferriss - The Tim Ferriss Show (podcast)
Listen to Shawn Stevenson previously on TUHP (episode #027 & #052)
282: don Miguel Ruiz – The Three Questions • Stop …
278: Robin Sharma – The 5 AM Club • Mastery Is A P…
025: Meghan Telpner – Be Awesome! | There’s No Per…
221: Dr. John Demartini – The Power Of Delegation …
250: Greg McKeown – Essentialism • The Joy of Miss…
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE). This way you'll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app or our Android app.
6. Share using the buttons below.