Diane Sanfilippo is the owner and founder of Balanced Bites, a certified nutrition consultant, and a two-time New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo and The 21-Day Sugar Detox. She is also the co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking.
Diane co-hosts the top-rated weekly health podcast, The Balanced Bites Podcast.
Diane lives in San Francisco with her husband, Scott, and two fur kids. In this episode, we discuss:
Related links: Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements produ… Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products … Diane Sanfilippo - Practical Paleo, 2nd Edition (b… Diane Sanfilippo's website - Balanced Bites
- The fundamentals of paleo
- White rice can be part of a healthy diet
- Almost everything we know about good nutrition is wrong
- How carbs fit into the paleo diet
- Plants have built in defence mechanisms
- The health benefits of eating paleo
- Paleo approved sweeteners
- The paleo diet vs. the ketogenic diet
- The story of fats
- The less saturated the fat, the less stable it is
- Healthy fats you will want to start eating
- What Diane eats in a day
- Paleo snacks in between meals or on the run
- Prioritizing yourself first thing in the morning
- As a busy entrepreneur, how Diane prevents burnout
Follow Diane Sanfilippo (Balanced Bites) on Facebook
, and Twitter The Balanced Bites Podcast Diane Sanfilippo - The 21-Day Sugar Detox (book) Diane Sanfilippo - The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook… Caitlin Weeks, Chef Nabil Boumrar, & Diane San… Diane’s 6-Minute Salmon Robb Wolf (books) Chris Masterjohn - The Daily Lipid Related episodes: 145: Robb Wolf – You Can’t Cheat On Your Diet • Wi… 220: Sarah Ballantyne – Paleo Is Almost A Plant-Ba… 304: Trina Felber – Primal Skincare, Remineralize … 247: Chris Kresser – Unconventional Medicine • Cul… 096: Dr. Joel Kahn – The Gut-Heart Connection • Pa… Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you! How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show
on Apple Podcasts
, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe
to our show on Google Podcasts
. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend
about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE)
. This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community
4. Follow our adventures
on our favourite social media platform, Instagram
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast app (FREE)
. This way you'll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS/Apple app
or our Android app
using the buttons below. Thank you!