Seane Corn is an internationally celebrated yoga teacher known for her impassioned activism, unique self-expression, and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates both the physical and mystical aspects of the practice of yoga. Her passion is fierce and her compassion is palpable. She has no fear of showing her vulnerability - her shadow and her light. And with this, her light shines even brighter. This week we go delve deep into human nature - into the soul.
• Ignoring the story to see the soul in order to remember to always love.
• How our job in life is to be big and bold in our love.
• Activating change from the inside out.
• How we perpetuate separation in our culture with our habits and beliefs.
• How spiritual activism puts love first.
• The importance of doing shadow work to become whole.
• How emotions are energy and energy is simply movement with information.
• How this energy can be transformed when expressed.
• Moving from reactive to responsive (from fear to love).
• How separation is the disease of our global culture.
• How being fearless with your commitment to your Self creates room for magic to follow.
Seane is currently the co-chair of Marianne Williamson's entrance into the American political arena. She's been interviewed by Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey and she's been in the company of influential changemakers such as Sting and Julia Butterfly Hill. Seane has a powerful platform that she uses to create only good. She's the co-founder of "Off the Mat and Into the World" which uses the power of yoga to inspire conscious, sustainable activism and ignite grassroots social change. Seane is tireless in her efforts to serve. She exemplifies the beauty of yoga in it's purest form. I am so honored to bring this important conversation with Seane Corn to you today.
Open your heart and mind and be prepared to be inspired!
The post UP #35: Look Beyond the Story and See the Soul wit…
appeared first on Deb Ozarko