Question: How do we close the potential gap between what we are doing and what we want to do?
Welcome to The Youniversity Podcast!
Today's episode will help you with the number 1 skill needed in self-help...any guesses? It’s Awareness! Yes not only is it the #1 thing I speak about however it ties in perfectly with today’s episode. We are talking about not only knowing our strengths but how to unleash them and rock this world with your influence as a leader. You are in for a breakthrough today.
You are going to love today’s guest on The Youniversity Podcast
Today’s Show Notes Can Be Viewed at BrendanSage.com/24
Dr. Colby B. Jubenville is a recognized author, international speaker, professor and blogger for the Washington Times focused on self-reliance and developing an entrepreneurial mindset. In 2015 he received the Nashville Emerging Leaders Impact Award and continues to be recognized for his amazing skills.
Some questions I asked Dr.Jubenville
- In a world where business culture is more attractive than the product, how do we make sure our business culture is to it’s potential?
- Colby says when we become better known we get better customers. I asked what are some thing we can do to establish this?
- How do we identify our unique value and strengths in life?
Some key things we talk about
- Why the individual or sometimes called the ‘lone wolf’ mindset fails
- How to determine and master our strengths
- How to drastically shorten the performance gap of where you are to where you want to be
Subscribe on iTunes
Today's podcast is brought to you by audible.com
- get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/Youniversity
. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
For you, the listeners of The Youniversity podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
We are now on snapchat! Make sure to add us as we bring you motivational minutes and behind-the-scenes coverage that you will only see there. And for a limited time we are adding back the first hundred listeners who add us so we can connect and chat about anything related to the show. So make sure you go now Our username is “Sage_Brendan” I look forward to connecting with you!
Three books Dr.Jubenville recommended
The Youniveristy Essentials
Follow The Youniversity Twitter