March Madness is in the air, but more importantly the Vikings have finally started to address the O-line. New and old faces, filling out depth through free agency and of course a March Madness Challenge.
In This Episode:
- Josh Kline is a Minnesota Viking [6:00]
- Would you rather have Nick Easton or Josh Kline [13:30]
- Dan Bailey and Ameer Abdulluh are coming back [20:00]
- Is Dan Bailey the guy or will they bring in competition? [33:00]
- March Madness Challenge [41:30]
---- Sam Ekstrom
) is a Zone Coverage staff writer covering the Minnesota Vikings and Golden Gophers basketball. Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL)
covers the Minnesota Vikings for The Athletic. Luke Inman
) Luke Inman is Zone Coverage's resident NFL Draft guru and video content creator. Tom Schreier
) is the co-founder of ZoneCoverage.com
and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports.