In this episode we discuss...
- Michael Reichenberger’s entrance into the nuclear industry as a mechanical engineer
- How fission detectors measure neutrons in nuclear reactors
- The design, development, and deployment of Micro-Pocket Fission Detectors in a test reactor
- Advantages of the Advanced Test Reactor for nuclear fuels and materials testing
- Benefits of real-time sensors in test reactors and how they impact development of commercial reactors
- The potential value of real-time sensors in the operation of advanced reactor designs
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Ep. 149 - Michael Reichenberger, Idaho National Labs". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.