In this episode we discuss...
- Gerry’s research and involvement in tissue banking and molecular pathology during the aftermath of the 1986 Chernobyl disaster
- The studies and effects of thyroid cancer based on age, environment, and adequate research & evidence
- Being a pro-nuclear scientist in the scientific community
- The common misconceptions about nuclear energy and it's risk factors
- Gerry’s involvement in the Chernobyl Tissue Bank and how that research paved the way for the work of the Imperial Tissue Bank today
- How the Imperial Tissue Bank’s epidemiology studies can be used to effectively change policy on nuclear energy
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Ep. 150 - Gerry Thomas, Imperial College London". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.