In this episode we discuss...
- Why nuclear power was important to building South Korea's economy
- How standardizing nuclear reactor development led to the success of the OPR and APR-1400 reactors
- Why South Korea’s partnership with ABB-Combustion Engineering has been so successful
- How South Korea is helping the United Arab Emirates develop their own nuclear power plan
- Why uniting utilities under one umbrella might be the best way to cut costs in the nuclear power industry
- How South Korea is helping Kenya develop into a medium-level industrialized nation by 2030
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Ep. 151 - KunMo Chung, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.