Tully chats about the pressures of being rescuer, what it means for your wellbeing and how to focus on yourself and your own happiness rather than trying to be the knight in shining armour for everyone else.
On today's episode:
- The pressures of being a “rescuer”
- How you can figure out if you are one
- People pleasing and the anxieties that come with it
- Why we always feel the need to fix everyone else’s problems
- Transitioning from being a rescuer to a supporter
We also spoke about content created by @TheMindGeek
– check them out!
We'd love to hear from you, slide on into our DMs
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- nothing's off limits.
Website - toomuchtully.com
Instagram - @TooMuchTully
Facebook - @TooMuchTully
Twitter - @TooMuchTully
This podcast is produced by BIG MEDIA COMPANY