We're back to talking about aspects of travel in this episode. Following on from Episode 31 about beer, broadcast last year, I was going to do the follow-up episode on 'alcohol that wasn't beer', to include wines, spirits, and all manner of fun things. Partly this was because I'd had a couple of contributions that included spirits. But then I had some, uhm, technical difficulties here and when I was able to get back to doing podcasts again, other things took my attention.
But, four episodes later than originally planned, here we look at spirits and wines around the world. Which is a much better title than 'Alcohol that isn't beer', at least.
Topics discussed include:
* Experiences with illicit moonshine
* Alcohol in places you shouldn't
* Cocktail bars
* Local spirits around the world
* Wine tasting experiences
Contributions in this episode come from:
* Kate-Frankie, from This Could Lead To Anywhere
* An old school-friend of mine, Alistair, who as far as I know doesn't have a web presence, save Facebook, and I'm not linking to that!
* Hannah, from HH Lifestyle Travel Blog
* My netpal and travel companion Lix Hewett
* Steven from Steven On The Move
* Roo from Roo Loves Travel
A PDF transcript of this episode is available
As always, if you have anything to say about the topic, or indeed about my podcasting in general, leave a comment or let me know. The pod has a Facebook group you can join, too.
I also have a Patreon - if you like what you hear, and want to access exclusive content (or just to show your app…
Until next time, bye for now. :)