- “For comparison, the network averaged 2.7 Million viewers in January, and about more than two-thirds of the audience was gone.”
- “Fox News caught CNN reporting totally fake news on their website that misled viewers about the network’s rating collapse.”
- “The problem for Big Media is that scholars recognize we're moving away from mass society and moving instead towards what's called a network society.”
- “Network society is a new social order that's decentralized and disestablished and it's one that the legacy media simply cannot compete with anymore."
- "The future of news is independent content creators who are able to communicate their own perspectives on what we can all see and hear via the network society."
- [01:33] CNN viewership ratings continue to drop
- [03:21] How they’re reporting fake news regarding their ratings collapse
- [04:45] Brian Stelter’s show ratings lag
- [07:15] Why CNN lost its monopoly at the airports
- [08:56] The rise of network society and its impact in the future news
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal cul…
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to LIKE Dr. Steve Turley’s Facebook Page
and sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts