Podchaser Logo
Episode from the podcastUnskippable with Jim Kukral

95% Of My Ideas Fail, The Other 5% Feed My Family

Released Tuesday, 18th December 2018
Good episode? Give it some love!
This is a quick story about the reality of my life as an entrepreneur.
Rate Episode
Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.