In this video episode of the Used Car Dealer Podcast, Zach Klempf interviews the executive editor at KBB/Autotrader Brian Moody. They have a timely discussion on topics ranging from digital retail to consumer trends during the pandemic.
They discuss on the episode:
- Observations from Brian on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on retail auto dealers as well as the impact on the Autotrader and KBB marketplace
- How are consumers shopping differently during the pandemic?
- The new monthly best deals list for car shoppers and other resources KBB/Autotrader provides consumers
- How does Autotrader differentiate itself versus other marketplaces? What has your team done on the SEO front?
- What’s your opinion on EV vehicles and the rise in the popularity of Tesla? What about the Hummer EV?
- Give me a peek ahead at 2021 and what guys have coming down the pipeline?
Read the transcribed version here - https://blog.sellyautomotive.com/blog/interview-wi…
Listen to our other podcast episodes: