In this video episode of the Used Car Dealer Podcast, Zach Klempf interviews the managing director at 700 Credit Ken Hill. They have a timely discussion on topics ranging from digital retail to prequalification.
They discuss on the episode:
- Observations from Ken on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on retail auto dealers as it relates to credit
- How has credit and compliance adapted for automotive digital retail and what role does pre-qualify play in that?
- Compliance mistakes that used car dealers make that could get them into legal trouble
- A checklist of compliance tools and credit tools from pre-screen to income verification, what Ken suggests every used car dealer needs
- A peek ahead at 2021 and what 700 has coming down the pipeline
Read the transcribed version here - https://blog.sellyautomotive.com/blog/interview-wi…
Listen to their other podcast episodes: