In episode #12 Zach interviews Bob Hollenshead, the largest independent wholesale operator in North America and an automotive serial entrepreneur. Bob has deep expertise in the used marketplace as it relates to wholesale and auctions. His data companies have also powered some of the leading trade applications including TrueCar Trade and Autotrader.ca.
Some of the topics discussed on the podcast include:
1. Discuss the change from March/April when COVID-19 first started to take mindshare to now and what Bob has observed in the used car marketplace
2. What are some of the new and maybe unusual ways that Bob's company has had to clean and sanitize cars to be "COVID-19 friendly or compliant" and what was that like to implement
3. Given the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the used car marketplace, what has been the biggest surprise for Bob
4. Used car dealerships have been adapting to the change brought on by COVID-19, one new challenge is evaluating the trade, especially if done virtually. What are some suggestions Bob has for used car dealerships to put the right number on a trade?
6. Bob has years of wisdom in the auto industry, some of our listeners are just getting into the car business, what is Bob's advice for them from the wholesale/auction viewpoint?
For the transcribed version please visit this site - https://blog.sellyautomotive.com/blog/bob-hollensh…
Listen to our other podcast episodes:
Our Blog for Auto Dealers:
Download our Free Guide for Automotive CRM:
Follow Us On: