Eric Vishria (@ericvishria) and Chetan Puttagunta (@chetanp), general partners at Benchmark, join Erik on this episode.
- The unique partnership structure at Benchmark and how it has led to the continued success of the firm.
- Why they are purposefully not trying to scale the firm, unlike other venture firms.
- Their investments in open source, why the space is unique, and where the white space is.
- What will change in the future in open source and web infrastructure.
- Biotech as a space and some of the companies they’ve invested in.
- Why entering the healthcare market is fraught with difficulty in the US.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg and is produced by Brett Bolkowy.