Sriram Krishnan (@sriramk), investor and former product lead at Twitter, Facebook, and Snap, joins Erik on this episode.
- His experiences working at the three big social media companies and what he learned there.
- Why each company is a reflection of the founder.
- What people misunderstand or under appreciate about each of them.
- Why he thinks that Facebook missed a golden opportunity when they decided not to build a web browser.
- What he thinks each of Twitter, Facebook, and Snap should do next.
- Some of his mental models for thinking about social media.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.