A LONG TIME AGO ON VERONICA MARS:
- Weevil & his grandma were both framed for credit card fraud;
- Logan was cheated on by Paris Hilton, but we are glad because he said some heinously classist & racist stuff in this episode;
- Some guy named Troy shows up and appears to be nice but says some rather douchey things;
- Keith singlehandedly caught an escaped felon;
- And Wallace just really wants to go to a party. Please let him go to a party, Veronica - any party!
Join Jenny Owen Youngs
and Helen Zaltzman
to investigate Veronica Mars
Season 1 Episode 2: Credit Where Credit's Due, and ponder such mysteries as whether Paris Hilton has ever ridden a scooter before, why Sheriff Lamb’s zingers are SO bad, and where do the other students relieve themselves when Veronica is using the school bathroom as her office.
See more about this episode, and a transcript, at the podcast’s official site VMIpod.com/1-02
Find @VMIpod on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
This episode was edited and mixed by Zach McNees; the music is by Martin Austwick and Jenny Owen Youngs; the logo is by Hrishikesh Hirway; Lo Dodds gives us the LoDown. Distributed by PRX.org.
This week’s challenge: roll an apple across someone’s car as if it means something.