Andreas Klinger (@andreasklinger), head of remote at AngelList and creator of Remote First Capital, joins Erik on this episode. This was recorded as part of an OnDeck session.
- The impact of COVID-19 on remote work and why he says it’s really a “double-edged sword” when it comes to the spread of remote working in the future.
- Whether remote can work for early-stage companies.
- Which types of companies are most suited to remote work.
- What he learned from hiring engineers for Product Hunt five years ago, and what has changed since then.
- Why he says that “most productivity problems have more to do with you than with your team.”
- How to think about comp for remote workers.
- How to be a good interviewer for remote jobs.
- His requests for startups.
Applications for the summer vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator are now open! The early decision deadline is May 15th and final deadline is June 5th. Learn more and apply today at www.villageglobal.vc/network-catalyst
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.