Erik is joined on this episode by Ricardo Sequerra (@ric0seq), Pawel Chudzinski (@pawell), Christoph Janz (@chrija), and Louis Coppey (@louicop), partners at Point Nine Capital.
- The background of the fund and how it got started.
- Their journeys in venture so far.
- Why they have an equal partnership and how to think about when that arrangement works for a firm.
- How SaaS has evolved over the last several years.
- Which large companies might be disrupted by SaaS startups.
- Opportunities in vertical SaaS.
- How machine learning changes the landscape.
- How their thesis on digital marketplaces has evolved and why B2B SaaS is a large market.
- Other spaces they are interested in.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.