Kevin Gibbon (@kevingibbon), co-founder of Airhouse and formerly co-founder of Shyp, joins Erik on this episode. Airhouse provides modern, all-in-one ecommerce operations for direct-to-consumer companies.
- Kevin’s entrepreneurial journey and how he came to start Airhouse.
- Lessons learned from founding Shyp.
- Why entrepreneurs need to be clear about whether they are building a business that is truly VC-backable.
- COVID’s implications for ecommerce and which changes endure post-COVID.
- Which subspaces in DTC are more likely to be successful than others.
- How to start a DTC brand and how Airhouse helps.
- Why it’s so difficult to start a DTC brand these days.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.