Amira Yahyaoui (@Mira404) of Mos and Deena Shakir (@deenashakir), partner at Lux Capital, join Erik on this episode to discuss:
- Amira’s part in the revolution in Tunisia.
- How she ended up in tech.
- Why she wanted to solve this issue.
- Lux’s thesis in this area.
- The gap she saw and how Mos will fill it.
- How COVID has impacted higher education.
- Her thoughts on governance and technology.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup