Sheel Mohnot (@pitdesi) of Better Tomorrow and Jayni Shah (@shahjayni) of Accomplice join Erik on this episode.
- The state of fintech pre-COVID and the high level of activity in the space over the last several years.
- Their thoughts on challenger banks and why they will have a hard time in this environment.
- Which consumer habits will change permanently after the pandemic is over and which companies are best poised to capitalize on those shifts.
- The impact of COVID on SMBs and the startups working with them.
- The trends in fundraising that they’ve seen since the start of the pandemic and the advice they’re giving to founders.
- The impacts on lending, roboadvisors, life insurance, real estate, and more.
- The unique dynamics of fintech in India.
Applications for the summer vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator are now open! The early decision deadline is May 15th and final deadline is June 5th. Learn more and apply today at www.villageglobal.vc/network-catalyst
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.