Brandon Hill (@IamBrandonHill), CEO of Vori, Max Mullen (@Max), co-founder of Instacart, and Mike Duboe (@mduboe), GP at Greylock, join Erik on this episode to discuss:
- What led Brandon to start Vori.
- Why Max and Mike were excited to invest in the company.
- How the grocery space currently operates and the antiquated technology currently in use.
- How the space has evolved over time and the history of the supermarket.
- How it will change and evolve in the future.
- Why on-demand startups didn’t work out the way people thought they would.
- Doing things that don’t scale.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup