Andy Coravos (@AndreaCoravos), Nina Alli (@headinthebooth), and Beau Woods (@beauwoods) join Erik on this episode.
- Software’s role in medical devices and our increasing dependence on it
- What is DEF CON and who attends
- How medical device manufacturers should be working with hackers
- What’s the relationship between regulators and security researchers
- The state of DIY biohacking
- The relationship between the FDA and startups
- What would the FDA look like if you could rebuild it from scratch
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
If you'd like to learn more about the collaborative movement between security researchers and the medical device community, check out https://wehearthackers.org/