Michael Galpert (@msg) and Greg Isenberg (@gregisenberg) join Erik on this episode. They Discuss:
- What’s changed about consumer social in the past year
- The rise of vertical social networks
- The success and future of TikTok
- The role of startup acquisitions in making a successful social network
- Will there be a new social network for every generation
- Will future social networks incorporate a physical element
- How will consumer social be different a year from now
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc
or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Venture Stories is brought to you by Village Global, and is hosted by co-founder and partner, Erik Torenberg.