Born and raised in Israel, Grammy nominated Assaf Gleizner
has been working as a composer, music director, orchestrator/arranger and pianist both in NYC and around the world for the past 15 years. He's a member of BMI Lehman Engel Musical Theatre Workshop and Founder and Artistic Director of the organization, Arts for Immigrants.
Most notable projects are:
- Stephen Schwartz 70th Birthday Concert (Hudson Theater) Featuring Ben Platt, Renee Fleming, Lindsey Mendez, & Andrew Lippa - Orchestrator, Arranger.
- Arts For Autism (Gershwin Theater) Featuring Kelly O'Hara, Julia Murney, & Christopher Jackson - Orchestrator, Arranger.
- The Office The Musical (The Theater Center/National Tour) - Composer, Orchestrator.
- Friends the Musical Parody (St Luke’s Theater/National Tour) - Composer, Orchestrator.
- 90210! The Musical (Theater 80/Broadway Chicago) - Composer, Orchestrator.
- Full House Musical Parody (Theater 80) - MD, Orchestrator.
- The Travels (NYMF) - MD, Orchestrator.
Arts for Immigrants - www.artsforimmigrants.com
My website - www.assafgleizner.com
My wife’s music academy - www.MTCmusicacademy.com
IG: @assafig @artsforimmigrants @mtcmusicacademy
Download your own Vote Plan at https://www.voteplan.us/vote-plan/
Follow Vote Plan on Social Media:
Follow Marquis Olison: