Friday, April 1, 2016
Dr. Mark Thornton joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss financial repression, current Federal Reserve policies, the War on Cash, and other problems affecting the US economy.
Sign up above or below to receive show updates and get a transcript of this episode.
About the Guest
Dr. Thornton is Senior Fellow at the Mises Institute and a former member of the graduate faculty at Auburn University. He is the Book Review Editor of the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics and author or editor of The Economics of Prohibition, Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War, The Quotable Mises, and The Bastiat Collection.
Biographical information is from mises.org.
1. The Meaning of Financial Repression by Mark Thornton (June 1, 2015)
1. The Economics of Prohibition by Mark Thornton
2. Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation: The Economics of the Civil War by Mark Thornton and Robert Ekelund
3. The Quotable Mises edited by Mark Thornton
4. The Bastiat Collection edited by Mark Thornton
6. The Origins of Money with Dr. Mark Thornton (Friday, March 4, 2016)
Podchaser is the ultimate destination for podcast data, search, and discovery. Learn More