Thursday, May 26, 2016
Scott Horton joins Adam Camac and Daniel Laguros to discuss Donald Trump, his foreign policy views, his big foreign policy speech, and how he should approach foreign policy in a potential matchup with Hillary Clinton.
About the Guest
You can follow his work and listen to his show at scotthorton.org. You can also find him on Twitter. Click here for more information on where to listen to the Scott Horton Show. You can listen to his speeches by clicking here.
Biographical information is from scotthorton.org.
1. By Way of Deception: The Making of a Mossad Officer by Victor Ostrovsky
2. Ron Paul’s Reading List for Rudy Giuliani
Previous Appearances and Related Episodes
55. Hillary Clinton’s Horrifying Foreign Policy Views with Scott Horton (Thursday, May 12, 2016)
53. War Revisionism and the Costs of War with Judge John Denson (Tuesday, May 10, 2016)
52. The Origins of the Iraq War with Ray McGovern (Monday, May 9, 2016)
48. The US Government’s Torture Program with Dr. Phil Giraldi (Tuesday, May 3, 2016)
32. The Origins of ISIS and the Case Against Intervening in Iraq and Syria with Scott Horton (Monday, April 11, 2016)
27. Answering the Critics of the Iran Deal with Scott Horton (Monday, April 4, 2016)
22. The Truth about the Iranian Nuclear Program and Its Origins with Scott Horton (Monday, March 28, 2016)
15. The State of the Presidential Race after the March 15 Contests with Lew Rockwell (Thursday, March 17, 2016)
2. Syrian Civil War with Daniel McAdams (Tuesday, March 1, 2016)
Podchaser is the ultimate destination for podcast data, search, and discovery. Learn More