One of the hard realities you must face during a collapse is the potential loss of the emergency support we take for granted during "normal" times - life police, fire, and of course, medical facilities and services.
When you or a family member is gravely ill and there's no doctor around to help, will you know what to do?
In this episode, Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy share their best survival herb remedies you can grow in your own backyard or indoor garden!
Here's what awaits you in this week's episode...
- Herbs that help to relieve stress and anxiety to offer you a clear head to make life-saving decisions!
- Mother Nature's pain-relievers!
- "Pandemic Tea" - Listen as we build out the recipe in real time (Wanted: Brave souls to actually make this... and drink it! Would love your feedback!)
- How to prevent infection in germ-filled environments!
- "Disaster Pants" - How to protect your tighty-whiteys after drinking bad water or eating contaminated food. (This happens more than you can imagine... and is a real killer!)
Grab your gardening gloves and get ready to hit the Home Depot!
This is your chance to be the village shaman... and potentially even save a life when you're needed the most!