Episode 70 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Nutrition and Metabolism for Endurance Sports' with Professor Asker Jeukendrup, www.MySportScience.com
). In this session we get into:
- Physiological and nutritional demands of endurance sports
- Marginal & Significant Factors to Focus on in Endurance Sports (i.e. weight of bike vs overweight rider)
- Fuelling Performance with Context (duration of event, goals etc)
- Carbohydrates: Roles, Timings, Recommendations for Intake
- Fat Oxidation: Significance to Performance, FatMax test, Fat Adaptation etc
- Gut Issues & Training the Gut
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 70 - 'Nutrition and Metabolism for Endurance Sports' with Professor Asker Jeukendrup". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.