In this episode, you'll learn:
- How can the US continue printing dollars without the dollar significantly weakening
- Which role the treasury market has in the geopolitical situation between the US and China
- Whether the US could end up like the Weimar Republic or Venezuela
- Why is gold not going higher despite the excessive money printing.
- The difference between the gold and the bitcoin market and what the indicators tell us
- Ask The Investors: Why don’t more companies issue shares when its stock trades at all-time high?
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE