In this Episode
- Guest: Brad Panovich, Chief Meteorologist at WCNC-TV in Charlotte, NC
- Titan U Minute "3 Alternative to Weather Models"
- Lightning Round: You Had One of These (Tech Gadgets of the decades)
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Potty Mouth Forecast - We scoured the Dark Web to find the discarded weather forecasts of popular TV meteorologists
Check out our NEW Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
In 2003, Brad Panovich became the Chief Meteorologist at WCNC-TV in Charlotte, NC. Prior to that, Brad spent time on TV in Dayton, Traverse City, and New Orleans where he went back to cover Hurricane Katrina and Rita. Brad received his degree in Atmospheric Science from The Ohio State University.
Follow Brad on Social Media:
- Twitter/Facebook/Instagram: @wxbrad
Tornado Titans can be found at https://tornadotitans.com/
Get Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at Helicity.co/collections/storm-front-freaks
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com
and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on November 12th at 9pmET/8pmCT. We will welcome for the first time Dr. Greg Forbes, Severe Storm Specialist formally of The Weather Channel.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues