In This Episode
- Brought to you by the Drive Weather app
- Guest: Marc Remillard, Creator of Outbrk Storm Chasing Video Game
- Titan U Minute "Picking Lenses"
- Lightning Round: Name That Video Game Board Game
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Potty Mouth Forecasts - We find discarded clips of weather forecasts or features where our weather friends use some naughty words
- Brady's "What Happens Next?" - Brady shares some video clips and we have to decide what happens next
Check out our NEW Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
OUTBRK is a multiplayer storm chasing video game, designed to emulate all of the fun of storm chasing, with none of the boring bits. A successful Kickstarter campaign last year assured the game is coming to a PC near you soon.
Marc Remillard, from Montreal, is Head of Development for OUTBRK and has been storm chasing for 15 years. Being a sound designer, mixer and composer, he started learning about game engines, using his basic knowledge in programming as a starting point.
Follow Outbrk on:
Tornado Titans can be found at https://tornadotitans.com/
Get Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at wxshed.com/collections/storm-front-freaks
Brady's "What Happens Next?" Links:
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on December 17th at 9pmET/8pmCT and the audio podcast will be available by Christmas. We will have first-time guest, TV Meteorologist Meredith Garofalo from Weather Nation joining us.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues