In This Episode
- Brought to you by the Drive Weather app
- Guest: Greg Forbes, former Severe Storms Specialist at The Weather Channel
- Titan U Minute "Picking Between 2 Targets"
- Lightning Round: Match Game: Weather Terms
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - We scoured the Dark Web to find the discarded weather forecasts of popular TV meteorologists
Check out our NEW Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Dr. Greg Forbes
Dr. Greg Forbes received his master's and doctorate degrees at the University of Chicago, where he studied tornadoes and severe thunderstorms under Dr. Ted Fujita - famous for his invention of the F-scale used to rate tornadoes. He joined the faculty in the department of meteorology at Penn State in 1978, where he taught courses in weather analysis and forecasting until joining The Weather Channel in June 1999. Dr. Forbes developed The Weather Channel TOR:CON forecast and retired from there in 2018.
Follow Dr. Greg Forbes on Social Media:
Tornado Titans can be found at https://tornadotitans.com/
Get Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at Helicity.co/collections/storm-front-freaks
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com
and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on November 19th at 9pmET/8pmCT and the audio podcast will be available by Thanksgiving. We will be sharing our 5th annual Holiday Weather Shopping show with great weather gifts for you or your friends. We'll also be talking with meteorologist and children's author Cyrena-Marie Arnold.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues