Tyler Deveraux is the Co-Founder and CEO of The Multifamily Mindset. Tyler has been investing in real estate for the past 13 years. He started his journey when he acquired his first rental property when he was 21 years old. He slowly transitioned to fix and flips, then larger properties, and currently, he focuses on multifamily assets.
[00:01 – 07:00] Opening Segment
[07:01 – 21:06] Scaling from a Single Unit to 1400-Units
- I introduce and welcome our guest, Tyler Deveraux
- Becoming a teacher and educating people about real estate
[21:07 – 33:06] THE FINAL FOUR
- Tyler talks about the biggest factor that enabled him to scale his real estate portfolio
- His mother’s influence in the mindset he had growing up
- Finding the right partners – the key to a successful real estate career
- Tyler talks about Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
- Creativity is power
Tweetable Quotes: “Life is too short to get bogged down in the problem.”
- What’s the worst job that you ever had?
- What’s a book you’ve read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you’d like to learn?
- What does success mean to you?
- Success for me is just peace of mind, meaning the ability to give freely, help others, have the time to do what you want to do. And be the best dad, person, husband, and everything I could be.
- Financially, having the income to have that peace of mind and having the security that everything is taken care of
- Connect with Tyler. See the links below.
- Final thoughts
– Tyler Deveraux “Humour breeds happiness and happiness breeds positivity and positivity ultimately breeds success.”
– Tyler Deveraux
You can connect with Tyler on https://mfcapitalpartners.com/
. Send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Follow him on LinkedIn
, and Instagram
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple
, or Stitcher
. LinkedIn Youtube Exclusive Facebook Group www.yonahweiss.com
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout
. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform. Support the show