Ruth Soukup is a blogger, author, and entrepreneur, as well as the New York Times
bestselling author of Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of …
and the founder of the Living Well Planner
™. Through her popular blog, LivingwellSpendingLess.c…,
she encourages more than a million monthly readers to follow their dreams and reach their goals, sharing easy-to-implement tips and strategies for saving time and money while focusing on the things that matter most. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
In this episode we talk about:
- Figuring out how to focus on the things that have the greatest impact, let the other things go and not feel guilty.
- Her blogging journey.
- Monetizing your platform.
- Elite Blog Academy
- Why she wrote her first book.
- Advice to women who are thinking about taking the LEAP into entrepreneurship.
- How she learned more from her mistakes than from her successes.
- Using your time wisely
- And more.....................