Join The Working Woman Entrepreneur Community
Working woman entrepreneur Janel Maitland is the CEO and Co-founder of Frienedy, the next generation of social media designed for private group networking. She left a corporate career of 20 years to form a tech company and social media platform around her vision. Launched in April 2015, the Frienedy team is currently finalizing version 2.0 anticipated late spring 2016- and which is fully expected to dominate a new social media niche.
In this episode we talk about:
- Her transition from employee to employer
- How she got funding for her venture
- The importance of a safe environment for our kids to socialize online
- How she makes money off of her site that has absolutely no ads on the front end for users to see
- The importance of a positive digital footprint for our kids and for ourselves
- The concept of surrounding yourself with people who lift you up not bring you down
Contact Info: Join The Working Woman Entrepreneur Community
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Go Where The Funding Is w/ Janel Maitland of Frienedy". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.