Check out our online Mastermind Community HERE
After 14 years of putting bad guys away as a Special Agent with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), Heather Ryan figured out that interrogating criminals was easier than figuring out how to balance being a mom and being an Investigator. She knew something had to change. After a year of learning everything she could about business Heather took a giant leap of faith, turned in her badge and gun and started her own business where she teaches safety workshops and self-defense courses to women. Currently, Heather is incredibly excited to be part of Get Safe Academy, an online program that teaches parents how to keep their kids physically safe and safe online. She's also feeling very grateful that she can now take her kids to school, pick them up in the afternoon and make it to every practice.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Get Safe Academy.
- Her “plotting” preparations for leaving her job and starting her own business.
- Her giant leap of faith.
- How she gets rid of those negative thoughts.
- The importance of listening to your gut.
- The fact that there is never a perfect time to do something only a good time.
- Advice to woman who are going through the Leap.
- Not comparing yourself to others.
- The importance of a positive social media digital footprint for teens.