"The best journaling comes when it's unrestricted. When we can leave that inner critic at the door. When we feel safe enough to pour our heart, soul, thoughts, feelings, fears - whatever is present - into the journal."
How can you ensure every journaling session is a work of art?
How can you empower yourself to extract the maximum value each time you open your journal to a blank page?
If you've ever asked these questions, then this episode has your back. That's because we're exploring what it takes to create an environment for inspired journaling
Listen now and you'll discover FIVE proactive steps
you can take to extract your very best introspective thoughts.
Here's to powerful journaling :)
"Journaling has this compound effect. The more you do it, the better you'll get... the more you 'go there' the more you crack yourself open and the better you get to know yourself."
In this episode we explore:
"The key is to be somewhere that opens something for you ."
- The power of a journaling habit for cultivating a deeper relationship with yourself.
- The role journaling tools play in switching on your writing desires.
- Tips for peeling away the layers so you can access your deeper wisdom.
- Multi-tasking myths debunked!
- Playing with locations and environments to unlock yourself.
- Diving into the power of intentionality.
- What's the difference between a diary and a journal?
- And more!
Download this week's FREE journaling prompt here.
Check out our NEW journaling tool - Transform Fear To Focushere.
CONNECT WITH US.
If you enjoyed the show please rate us or leave a review as it helps other journalers and writers find this podcast.
Follow us on social - we're @BestSelfCo
and I'm @GeorginaElmorshdy
Now get to writing! Support the show