"Stream of consciousness journaling is the inner workings of your mind, heart, and head captured in the written word on the blank page."
In this episode, we're exploring one of the most common, yet powerful journaling practices so you can feel inspired to up level your experience of it.
Enter stream of consciousness journaling
Check out this episode to discover:
"By tapping into the stream of consciousness and bringing visibility to what's happening in the moment, you start to see things that would otherwise go unnoticed. You can see your patterns, your blocks, and where ideas are bubbling up."
- How stream of consciousness writing differs from essays.
- Time and length boundaries - how to write a stream of consciousness.
- The problem with the pause.
- What you can expect to show up in a stream of consciousness writing.
"Imagine what is possible when your head isn't so cluttered or chaotic. Imagine what can bubble up when there's more stillness and space for freedom and deep thought."
- Cultivating next-level self-awareness.
- Unlocking and unfolding through a stream of consciousness practice.
- Navigating the spectrum.
- Considerations for levelling up.
Download this week's free journaling prompt here
Also, check out our range of journaling tools:
1. Transform Fear to Focus
2. 52 List Journaling Prompts
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review the show as it helps more people find us. You can also tag us on social. We're @bestselfco
and I'm @georginaelmorshdy
Until next time, get to writing. Support the show