Today on the You'll Hear It
podcast, Peter and Adam discuss some of the best rhythm players of all time and the "pockets" they helped define during their career.
Improve your own rhythm playing with courses from Open Studio - check out Rhythm Section Fundamentals
and Rhythm Section Workout
(listen to them all with our Spotify playlist
- Charlie Parker - "Just Friends"
- Ray Brown - "Noreen's Nocturne"
- Tony Williams - "Seven Steps To Heaven"
- Bootsy Collins - "Dr. Funkenstein"
- Pat Metheny - "James"
- Brad Mehldau - "It's All Right With Me"
- J Dilla - "Jay Dee 10"
- Cory Henry - "Lingus"
Interested in more music advice? Go here
to browse our catalog of jazz lessons and courses available for purchase. And be sure to check out our All Access Pass
- every course from Open Studio on every instrument.
Let us know what you think by leaving a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review, or head over to our YouTube channel
Follow us on Facebook
for privacy and opt-out information.