Wouldn’t it be great if you could design a business that runs and grows without you having to be present every single day? That’s the dream that most Youpreneurs share. But, for many, it never quite makes the transition from an idea into a profitable reality.
I wanted to change that, which is why I invited Mike Michalowicz back onto the show to talk us through the process of designing a business that runs like clockwork. It’s a fantastic episode that I know you’re going to love, especially if you want to design your business to run itself.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Consistently putting your true self ‘out there’ is the secret sauce to success
- When your business can run for four weeks without any of your active input. It’s positioned to continue on its own
- Delegation isn’t the assignment of tasks, it’s the assignment of outcomes
- Every business must be doing or supporting an activity that derives a benefit to the customer
- When leaders control all of the decision making, they stifle the growth of their business
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share this page
For more information and to explore other episodes, click here