Is it time for leaders to ditch the rulebook in favor of a fresh take on conventional leadership approaches? My guest and good friend, Kevin Kruse, certainly thinks so. In fact, his latest book, “Great Leaders Have No Rules,” teaches you how to become the leader everyone aspires to work for – without the hefty rulebook.
We dive into an insightful conversation on what we really need to do as leaders going forward in today’s very busy and ever-changing world. Kevin’s concept of a life without rules applies beyond the office and will inspire you to focus on what matters the most in other areas of your life too.
Kevin also shares his controversial views on artificial intelligence and explores the very real possibility that robots could swarm the earth very soon in a quest to take our jobs. But, is this something to worry about from a Youpreneur ecosystem perspective? You’ll find out on this episode of Youpreneur FM, which drops tons of great value bombs and fresh insights on leadership, so tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The first thing you need to do to become a successful entrepreneur is write a book
- It’s easier to brand a person than it is to brand a company
- Replace your open-door policy with a consistent calendar schedule
- Push decision making down to your team members
- In five years, 67% of all managers will be replaced by AI
- Leadership is not a choice, so it’s critical you lead with intent
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In! There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page
For more information and to explore other episodes go to youpreneur.com/337