When you first decided to launch your business, did you obsess over what you should build or sell? Or, did you consider who you should serve? For your sake, I hope you chose the latter!
Choosing the right business model is the topic of this episode of Youpreneur FM, where I talk to the CEO of The ASK Method Company and national best-selling author, Ryan Levesque. The ASK Method is a system built to help internet marketers and online business owners serve their audience better and with more relevancy.
Ryan is the author of the number one best-selling book, “ASK” and his new addition, “Choose.” Tune in to hear our conversation about his new book and how it can help you minimize your risk of failure and give you the confidence you need to choose the right direction for your business.
I suggest grabbing your nearest notebook for this one!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You’ve got to ask the right questions to understand your market at a deeper level
- The single biggest mistake people make is choosing the wrong market to go into
- The most important decision you’ll make before starting your business is what niche you’re going to serve
- The keyword volume of successful businesses all fit within a narrow and specific keyword band
- When deciding your ideal marketplace, you need to look for competitors who are succeeding in spite of themselves
- Finding your niche doorway into a market comes from being YOU
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes please click here.