How can you find out what your audience actually wants from you? When you’re not sure what your audience wants or needs from you, it can cause a lot of confusion and potentially waste a lot of time, money and effort.
Maybe you’re playing with an idea for a new product or service, but you’re not sure if there’s even a market for it? Or, maybe you’re in the process of building a social media following but struggling with engagement?
Whatever the issue, the top tips I share on this solo episode of Youpreneur FM are designed to help you get clarity and figure out what it is that your customers truly need from you.
So, if you want to learn where you should be spending your money and time to better serve your tribe, tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The numbers never lie. Don’t neglect your analytics and learn how to use it to your advantage
- Create an inventory of your findings and look for positive patterns to emulate
- Use Google Console to find the specific keywords your customers type in to search for you and start fine-tuning your SEO strategy accordingly
- Search social networks to see what people are talking about that relates to your industry or niche
- You need to approach people directly to really find out what they need & want from you
- Use direct questions in your social media posts to help create engagement
- Make sure your audience knows that by taking part in your survey, they’re helping you to tailor your content to meet their needs in the future
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page
For more information and to explore further episodes please click here